Sunday 15 March 2009

Paris Time



With the trip to Paris nearly upon us, I have been looking through the photographs from my last trip. There are snaps of my friend's apartment where we will stay, an "I-want-to-take-it-home" marble basin at the Sunday market we always visit, an early morning espresso while writing cards, a stained glass window from my favorite museum, the amazing Musée National du Moyen Âge and a visual reminder of the goodies to come from the patiserie. And while my dyslexia is rampant, (I have good days and bad weeks!) I'll let the pictures do the talking.








5 comments:

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

O, Fay, you made me nostalgic! I want to Paris, too! Last time, we were there in Sept.'07. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy your trip and bring back a lot of pictures!

Woodland Fay said...

Tatyana- wow that was quick you must have been viewing this post while I was still editing it. Last time I was there I was on my own, this time I'm with Nick, so some compromises will be made, usually bar time vs museum time. My friend is letting this apartment soon (in the 9th), and moving to her new gallery in the 14th, so we are committed to exploring the sights on the doorstep, taken for granted in the past, like the Sacré Coeur and the Montmartre Vineyard. Regards F

Red Clover said...

Favorite Picture? I loved the mug next to the "fashion card". Great feeling, great image. It screams "sit down and relish great colour and contrast!"

That sounds great. I need to go to Paris. Our next trip is to New York. It's own city, own energy, and of course my favorite haunts...

Rob (ourfrenchgarden) said...

Hi Fay

That appartment looks beautiful. Those big doors make it.

Stick the marble sink on the roof rack and head off with it!

Rob

Jo said...

Wow, too dinner partied to make valuable comment, but adore pic of Nick in amongst flowers & thatch & coffee cup & gorgeous postcard. Have missed you Fay, sending lots of love x xx x xx x xx x