Thursday 5 February 2009

A Little Life


I promised (myself) I would keep posting my life drawings, however painful to my pride. I'm a little disappointed by my lack of progress so far. I think it's because I've made my living as a so called artist, albeit, without often putting pencil to paper. I'm trying lots of techniques, papers, mediums, including photographing the scene, in the hope of checking the perspective, but in the end it comes down to me needing a lot more practice. Must try to be kind to myself and less frustrated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you'll get many votes on naked pictures at blotanical but you did a good job. They look real and they look normal. I mean they look like real people and not models. I felt like I could relate cause they seem to be more what you'd find in a human being. I bet you would really like your work if you saw me try to draw something like that.