Saturday 27 June 2009

Glastonbury Via Woodstock, Goodbye London

A good year to be there. With a stunning performance from Neil Young last night and Crosby, Nash and Stills today, what treats! It goes an old hippie's heart good! My new chum Luke Jackson sent me a great video today, a fine piece of animation, and music's not bad either! While I was studying computer animation 15 years ago, when digital imaging was still in it's infancy , I learnt the importance (and difficulty) of good lip sync and I think this illustrates it well. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rob (ourfrenchgarden) said...

Superb animation indeed.

Off topic I just clicked through to the Chateau Northwood post. That'll be a good result if you can eventually make decent rouge in London. There's certainly 'ripening' weather heading over the UK. It's been hot over here. Forecast threatens 36 degrees or so by Tuesday which is too much. I think this warm air is drifting up over the UK.

Woodland Fay said...

Rob, the vines are looking amazing this year. The merlot grapes already succulent pea sized. In fact all the fruit looks like producing a bumper crop. So thanks for the weather;-) Will be posting the garden very soon, see ya there!